A professional writing service is the best option if you are looking to have your essay written. They will ensure that the work meets your expectations and deadlines.After you have written your write my essays online, it is a good idea to revise it for spelling, grammar, and punctuation.The best services will give assurances that go over everything from quality and delivery to originality and plagiarism. The service will provide an unconditional money-back guarantee as well as unlimited revisions.
BHUTAN TOURISM POLICY
Bhutan is one of the most exclusive travel destinations in the world. It is well known for its pristine environment, rich and vibrant culture and for its unique development philosophy that prioritizes happiness over material development.
The Tourism Policy of the Royal Government of Bhutan is based on a concept of “High Value & Low Impact”. Founded on the principle of sustainability, tourism must be environmentally friendly, socially and culturally acceptable, and economically viable.
Tourists are kept to a manageable level through a government regulated tourist tariff. This all inclusive tariff covers all food, accommodation (excluding luxury resorts such as Aman Kora, Uma, Zhiwaling, Taj Tashi), transport and guide services, permits and monument fees. A portion of the tariff (currently 35%) helps to sustain the provision of free medical care and education for everyone in the country. All tour operators are subject to this all inclusive rate.
INTERNATIONAL TOURISM TARIFF
Minimum Daily Package
All tourists visiting Bhutan are required to come through a government approved travel operator. The tariff for international tourists have been set by the Government and must be paid in US dollars prior to arrival in Bhutan.
The minimum daily rate for tourist travelling in groups of 3 persons or more is as follows:
- High Season – USD 250 per person per night (March, April, May, September, October and November)
- Low Season – USD 200 per person per night (January, February, June, July, August, December)
What is Included in the Daily Rate:
- Accommodation in 3-star hotels (twin-sharing)
- Land transportation in comfortable vehicle
- All meals as per program
- A licensed English-speaking tour guide
- Camping equipment and haulage for trekking tour
- Internal taxes and charges
- A daily Sustainable Development fee of USD 65 (This fee goes towards supporting free education, free healthcare and poverty alleviation)
What is Not Included:
- Luxury Hotel Upgrades
- International return airfare
- Internal flight tickets (if availed)
- Mineral water and drinks inside hotels
- Tourist Visa fee (US$40)
- Local staff gratuities
- Bank handling charges (US$ 50 per transaction)
The rates are applicable per tourist per night halt in Bhutan. On the day of departure, the local host obligation is limited to providing breakfast only and any extra requirements shall be payable on usage basis.
Tariff for individual and small groups (FITs)
Individual tourists and smaller groups of less than three persons shall also be subject to a surcharge, as follows:
- Single individual – US$ 40 per night halt
- Group of 2 persons – US$ 30 per person per night halt